Monday 13 June 2011

In the process of refining our lives

Some lose hope

Lose hope not brothers and sisters

Don’t you know faith has to be tested?


In the process of chastisement

Some become discouraged

Take hold of hope brothers and sisters

Don’t you know you are one of his own?

He spends much time making sure you are on the right road


In the times of testing

Some become faint, and fall weak

Stand firm brothers and sisters

Strengthen you those broken limbs

And get ready to run again


In the wilderness

Some feel isolated, forgotten and alone

Take heart my brothers and sisters

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?

Though she may forget, the lord never will

He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you

Don’t let your circumstances tell you he has, he never will


In the times of grieving some can feel disappointed, let down, forsaken

Oh my brothers and sisters

Hold on

For the lord our God sees your burdens

He’s asked you to call on to him, cast on him your problems

He is able to relate to all the things we go through here on earth

And he calls some early to leave their life on earth

And return home to him


During the times of change

Some may feel lost, worried, and afraid

But the lord says to all those who are his

Remember I am your Lord your God

Always in the lead

In control even though you may not see


Trust the paths I choose for you

And walk each road with me

The road that's smooth walk with me

The one that’s rough and stony walk with me

The unfamiliar walk with me

Never be afraid

Never worried

Cast all your burdens unto me

And just let me bid your anxious fears subside

Now hold on to the promises I’ve given

Hold on the truth about me

Hold on to the love you found in me

Abide, dwell, live

Amen

3 comments:

  1. This is really inspiring. Exactly what I needed to hear today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh I didn't even know there were comments! Thank you guys! @Zarna thank God!

    ReplyDelete