Thursday 12 July 2012

To Whoever!





To whoever!



I haven’t blogged in a WHILLLE. Anyways I stopped connecting with things I did for a while (like poetry) so I stopped blogging. Things are much better when you put your heart into it. So I’m going to use this blog as something like an online diary and see what happens. That means I'll write all sorts on here, good, bad, ugly. I don’t care lol. Just going to allow myself to be me on here and if anyone can relate that will be great. All I know is whatever I do on here I want my heart to be connected to it.



So what’s fun to write about today.......?



I'm FINALLY OUT OF RETAIL! WHOOOP WHOOOP!


Whilst working in retail I've met some lovely people and some not so lovely people, but heck the experience was worth it.


Anyways I'm out of retail and about to venture into the wonderful world of charity work. Hope it all works out, either way guess whoever is reading my blog will be finding out.



I like to write in the night, good fun.



Going to share some poems I wrote today then I will be off to bed.



PS: I just watched TYLER PERRY'S MOVIE 'I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF' and I LOVE IT! A must see!



Night, night.

2 comments:

  1. love this post. Can't wait to read more about your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I started my new role today!! Actually had one hour break, so not what I'm use too! Hope tommorris is good too!

    ReplyDelete