Friday 8 July 2011

Notes from a fighting pessimist: love is not always a losing game

I use to agree with Amy. I guess when you go through a rough time in a relationship or with someone you liked you might start thinking that love is a losing game, even if you don't say it out loud. But as I learn to not let my past depict my future, I'm learning that love don't have to be a losing game, nor do I have to consider it as such. Love can be a winning game. Lately I've been learning allot about compatibility. For me that's starting to become very significant when it comes to relationships. Someone said, it is possible to love someone you are not compatible with. And when that happens, because you are incompatible you will find it hard to co-exists together as one. So rather than allowing my emotions alone to tell me he is the one, I hope to look for how compatible we are with together. For me love is no longer a losing game, it can be win win. I am determined to hold on to the class is half full mentality and be ready to work at something rather than expect it to come perfect. Well that's just me. What do you think? Is love a losing game to you? And if so, why?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Love is a winning game if you allow yourself to me optimistic and open yourself up. Like you said not letting your past define your future! Life is too short, Love can be a loosing game, but take those loses to build determination to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you totally. Not saying it will always be perfect with everyone, but you are right, it's all about being determined to go on. Easier said than done, but hey, it's a fight and we got to do it, hope can be found in looking forward.
    xxx! Thanks for your response!

    ReplyDelete