Thursday 12 July 2012

ANGEL?







Ok so here's the deal, in all honesty I lost it towards the end so that’s why the poem is like this. I will fix it when I can. Is hard to write when you are making the situation up loool, but I had a good go...I watched 'The preachers wife' (by now you can tell I love movies), and the fact that it had an angel in it (whom I thought was doggy lol but that’s another story lol) led me to write this, in a weird twisted way lool.



Had you been the angel I thought you were,

Your words would have been truth

You would have been sent, so your words would have birthed fruit that’s good



You would have brought comfort instead of pain



And when I was afraid



You would have said those four words angels say: ‘do not be afraid'



Your 'do not be afraid' would have brought sweet solace to me









But you weren’t the angel I thought you were



You spoke lies, words designed to shatter



Words designed to breed fear



You had a mission



To deliver a painful lesson



That being stubborn



Will lead to heartburn



Well mission well done





See had you been the angel I thought you were



You would have had a plan



No not your own



You would have been schooled in his



You would have known the path that leaded to righteousness and so be eager for it



But you loved the world more than me



You became my excuse



“the boy made me do it” clearly became easy for me to say



Suppose the “serpent” made you did what you did but that’s another story lool





Anyways had you been the angel I thought you were you would have been perfect



But seeing that you are human like I am



You, me, we have grace to repent



Like ordinary humans with an extraordinary bail out and a call to repentance


So I'll think on the great human privilege, forgiveness, forgive you because you, me, we are only human

No comments:

Post a Comment